To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What you will be responsible for
- Manage client relationship throughout a campaign life cycle: from requirement gathering and campaign scoping through to execution and reporting
- Working closely with Account Manager and other senior members of the team to create media strategies to achieve client’s performance marketing goals using search, paid social, programmatic and other media channels
- Collaborate with all media owners and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time and optimized throughout the campaign duration
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of key presentations for the clients (monthly/quarterly)
- Manage and train junior members of the team
What are the requirements of the role?
- 3-4 years media experience (digital marketing experience strongly preferred)
- Must be from Media Agency
- Proven track record of client management
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Ability to analyse results, identifying and explaining variance from goal
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets