To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter in a PDF format explaining what makes you right for this role.
This role is temporarily remote but when the office opens again, we will have full flexible working from the home and from the office.
This is a permanent role on the Planning team, reporting into the Director of Planning.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Media Planner to help drive growth and manage multiple clients and projects. You should have a keen eye for detail, be highly organized and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate will be curious and enthusiastic, with a passion for digital innovation, advertising, and technology.
What will you be responsible for?
- Be on the front line as a key point of contact for clients for all day-to-day items, with support from your manager
- Understand your clients marketing goals, target audience, and challenges
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction and actively contribute to the team’s goal of growing the account(s)
- Contribute to the creation of strategy documents, media plans, post-campaign analyses, quarterly business reviews, and other client requested deliverables
- Work closely with internal and external teams (creative, data, buying, search & social, etc.) to help form overall strategy, planning, and execution of campaigns for our clients
- Brief partners well in advance of building media plans to allow time for vetting with your manager and rationalizing any that are selected for testing
- Manage weekly status and document of outstanding items, both internally and externally to ensure smooth account running
- Work with creative team to put together new briefs per month/quarter as required by the client, giving time for review and feedback
What are the requirements of the role?
- A minimum of 2 years’ media planning experience across digital channels (including mobile) with an emphasis on client servicing and relationship management (media agency experience preferred)
- A foundational understanding of digital strategy, how it’s devised and executed across display, search, social, mobile and ideally growing channels such as connected TV
- Highly numerate, very comfortable with data analysis and how this feeds into performance planning
- Good communication (both written and verbal), client facing and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. Adept at juggling multiple projects, meeting deadlines and operating in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and positive attitude
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What can you look forward to?
- Conveniently located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours