To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Account Manager directly.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What you will be responsible for
- Support the Media Planner & Buyer with reporting and planning of mobile and digital campaigns
- Help manage and execute a campaign throughout the campaign lifecycle including setting up, creative management, pacing and delivery
- Set up campaigns within a media-management
- Provide optimisation insights to the Media Planner & Buyers.
- Aid implementation of tracking solutions, including the use of initiative to identify and rectify tracking issues for media campaigns
What are the requirements of the role?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot tables)
- Ability to analyse results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cohesive team to achieve and deliver in excess of targets