To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role.
This role is based in Soho, London with the option of both the office and remote working determined by you. We don’t mandate days in the office, and it will be down to you to decide the working set up that allows you to achieve your best work possible.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is an award-winning global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Media Executive in Planning who can drive growth, handle multiple clients and projects, and is able to work closely with the Manager, Senior Manager and Director across a variety of accounts. Your primary accounts will be Audible and The Telegraph. The ideal candidate will be curious and enthusiastic, with a passion for digital innovation, advertising, and technology. You should be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
What will you be responsible for?
Supporting the Manager in Planning across an array of tasks.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, with support from your manager
- Ensure client satisfaction and assist with account growth and retention
- Owning all day-to-day planning tasks on the account(s), including:
- Working closely with senior members of the team to manage and execute a media plan to achieve client’s performance marketing goals
- Weekly and monthly reporting on across the accounts Key Performance Indicators
- Analysing data and making informed campaign performance decisions
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all channels and capabilities
- Planning relationships with internal and external teams
- Managing budgets and reallocations
- Develop and build relationships with clients
- Audience insights using available tools and resource
- Ensuring campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs
- Support Manager in devising campaign-strategy documents and plans
What are the requirements of the role?
- A minimum of 1 year’s digital media experience (agency experience preferred)
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders e.g. suppliers, clients, and internal specialist resources
- Highly numerate, very comfortable with data analysis with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results
- Understanding of tracking and measurement, including Mobile Measurement Partners and Ad-servers
- Attention to detail is essential – we trust you, so you need to hold yourself accountable
- Agility and flexibility are important to demonstrate the ability to solve problems as they arise
What can you look forward to?
- A newly refurbished office in the heart of Soho
- Being a part of one of the world’s largest independent advertising agencies
- Social events which in normal times include wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care
- Company networks including the parent, together, heritage, proud, and equals networks