To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter and your resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What you will be responsible for
- Manage end to end client relationship and communications for all day to day activities.
- Working closely with senior members of the team to execute a media plan to achieve client’s performance marketing goals.
- Understanding of client objectives and KPIs, optimize campaigns and make recommendations based on data-driven analysis.
- Managing campaign delivery and performance, from tracking set up through to reconciliation.
- Generating actionable insights based on client reporting and knowledge of the market.
- Collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns which drive growth.
- Troubleshooting data discrepancies, tracking issues etc.
What are the requirements of the role?
- A minimum of 2 years digital media experience, agency and performance media preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail.
- Working across a modified office timing structure of 12 noon – 9 pm IST to enable easy communication across India, APAC & US offices
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders e.g. suppliers, clients, and internal specialist resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work independently but is also a team player.