To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role.
This role is based in Soho, London with the option of both the office and remote working determined by you. We don’t mandate days in the office, and it will be down to you to decide the working set up that allows you to achieve your best work possible.
This is a permanent role on the Search and Social team, reporting into the Senior Manager.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is an award-winning global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Junior Manager on our Search and Social team who can handle multiple clients and projects and is able to suggest growth/improvement areas. In addition to this, you should have a keen eye for detail and be able to train junior members of the team.
What will you be responsible for?
- Lead campaigns across social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.).
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns which drive growth.
- Manage day to day workload for your Assistant Execs /Execs.
- Assist with building a testing framework.
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs (customer acquisition & ROI).
- Ensuring all required tasks are delivered to a high quality and by the deadline.
- Analyse data to spot key trends and report them to key stakeholders.
- Monitor data sources for new trends and business opportunities.
- Tracking knowledge across web (pixels, GTM etc.) and app (MMPs).
What are the requirements of the role?
- Able to manage budgets in excess of £150k a quarter for one client. Intermediate/advanced Excel skills.
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail.
- You can think outside of the box to offer solutions to clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently but is also a team player.
- Copy writing experience would also be great.
- Knowledge across Social and Search platforms.
What can you look forward to?
- A recently refurbished office in the heart of SOHO.
- Competitive Salary, holiday allowance and extra time off at Christmas.
- Flexible working.
- Complimentary fruit, breakfast, hot drinks and a subsidised canteen.
- Birthday lie-in till 11am.
- Friday drinks and early finish.