To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter in a PDF format explaining what makes you right for this role.
This role is temporarily remote but when the office opens again, we will have full flexible working from the home and from the office. This position will be required for 6 months.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who can provide support in developing and executing ASO strategies for our global client roster.
What will you be responsible for?
- Support the Head of ASO to develop and execute ASO strategies for our clients.
- Update, interpret, and analyse app store ranking and sentiment reports, to be presented to clients.
- Perform competitor analysis for clients.
- Develop hypotheses for planning and executing ASO A/B experiments.
- Work with global account teams to align ASO and paid media strategies for clients.
- Keep up to date with new developments within the app stores.
What are the requirements of the role?
- 1 years’ experience in performance marketing, where ASO experience is preferable.
- A good understanding of ASO concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and a logical, data-driven thinker.
- Great organisation and time-management skills to manage different projects simultaneously.
- Exemplary eye for detail.
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills.
What can you look forward to?
- This role is temporarily remote but as soon as the lockdown rules change, you’ll be working in the heart of Soho.
- Being part of one of the world’s largest independent advertising agencies.
- Full flexible working with an early finish on Fridays.
- Social events which in normal times include wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing, in lockdown they’ve varied from virtual escape rooms to virtual bingo.
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care.
- Opportunities to look after your health and wellbeing with Yoga and fitness classes.
- Company networks including the parent, together, heritage, proud, and equals networks.