M&C Saatchi Performance, M&C Saatchi Performance
Experience Required: 4 Years
The account manager reports to Senior Account Manager and is expected to be hands on across digital strategy, planning, execution & manage a team with the aim to nurture and train.
What we are looking for:
Digital Campaign Management
- Responsible for delivering innovative brand/performance campaign solutions taking into account consumer and category insights & strategy.
- Working knowledge of digital platforms (e.g. Search, Social & Programmatic).
- Collaborate with media owners, agency partners and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Able to analyze performance results to ensure we deliver on KPIs & provide insight into ROI of media plans.
- Strong knowledge of the APAC media landscape and digital trends to identify emerging media opportunities keeping business objectives in mind.
- Maintain the highest standard for accuracy and quality of work across the team
- Develop a deep understanding of client businesses with the aim to be a trusted advisor of digital strategy – ensuring we focus on digital excellence that supports the broader business output.
- Participate and lead Quarterly planning decks, weekly / monthly client meetings with the support of the team.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the internal teams & external regional media suppliers/partners to drive added value for the account.
What are the requirements of the role?
- 4 to 6 years experience in client servicing and relationship management (agency experience required).
- A confident communicator and eloquent in presenting/selling-in ideas to clients and agency partners (Strong English preferred).
- Working knowledge of digital buying and trading tech including ad-servers, verification tools and DSP/DMPs etc
- A love for data and an ability to analyze a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to details
- Only local applications are accepted