MEDIA EXECUTIVE / SENIOR MEDIA EXECUTIVE
We are a forward-thinking global media/ marketing agency, operating from ten offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data- centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
This role reports to the Account Manager.
What you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with senior members of the team to manage and execute a media
plan to achieve client’s performance marketing goals.
- Support Media planner on day-to-day operations across campaign lifecycle, which
includes but not limited to – execution, pacing checks, reporting & other administrative
- Have some knowledge of Execution on media management systems across social &
programmatic platforms (on several ad platforms, such as Facebook, Google Ads, and
- Collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal specialist teams to
ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Have an understanding of optimization levers in order to make recommendations
based on data-driven analysis.
- Build and update campaign performance reports in order to generate actionable
insights & tie this back to client objectives.
- Troubleshooting data discrepancies, tracking issues etc.
- Support Campaign financial administration – work with billing team to ensure that
plans are billed correctly, and in a timely manner
What are the requirements of the role?
- Minimum of 1-2 years digital media experience, agency and performance media
preferred, fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (especially English)
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to work independently but is also a team player
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, quickly-changing, technology-focused industry
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders e.g. suppliers, clients, and internal
- specialist resources is a good to have