To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role, alongside a website, or portfolio.
This role is based in Soho, London with the option of both the office and remote working determined by you. We don’t mandate days in the office, and it will be down to you to decide the working set up that allows you to achieve your best work possible.
This is a permanent role on the Creative team.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is an award-winning global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has a creative mind and personal interest in producing out of the box performance driven designs. They will join the existing UK design team, reporting to the Head of design, working collaboratively together, while also taking ownership of their own projects. They will help manage outsourced production of certain creatives and be a key line of communication both internally and externally.
This is a varied role working across multiple channels; we’re talking about creating performance driven digital assets, animating online video content for web and social, and designing interactive HTML5 ads. On a daily basis they will have direct exposure to and work with big clients.
We are after someone who is enthusiastic, positive and proactive. With a willingness to develop a creative offerring and bring their own ideas to the table.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working to execute the creative vision for a range of projects including the development of banners, video assets, HTML5 ad units, paid social ads, playables.
- Coming up with new design concepts and solutions for our clients that push us as a team and push towards our client’s own objectives.
- Understanding and maintaining a client’s brand requirements, goals, objectives and associated briefs, and ensure a timely delivery on all assets.
- Overseeing all design elements, from the conception to final delivery, including briefing and billing. Reviewing the work of the outsourced 3rd party production companies to give guidance and feedback.
- Presenting creative executions and understanding the rationale behind the designs.
What are the requirements of the role?
- At least 2 years design / creative experience.
- High level of skill in the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be able to work in a team and collaborate, while still being able to take ownership of your own projects.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills, with a proven capacity to prioritize and perform time-sensitive tasks
What can you look forward to?
- A newly refurbished office in the heart of Soho
- Being a part of one of the world’s largest independent advertising agencies
- Full flexible working with an early finish on Fridays
- Social events which have included wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care
- Company networks including the parent, together, heritage, proud, and equals networks