To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter in a PDF format explaining what makes you right for this role.
This role is mostly remote, but you do have the option to go into the office when you like. When the world returns to normal, we will have full flexible working from the home and from the office.
This is a permanent role on the Commercial team, reporting to the Head of New Business & Marketing, EMEA.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Business Development team to grow the agency’s revenue. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, supporting all sales efforts, and promoting the agency’s capabilities.
What will you be responsible for?
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Secure qualified meetings with senior decision makers and budget holders from brands in the digital economy
- Develop and maintain a prospect database
- Research and represent the company at networking events
- Create appropriate presentations to generate new business
- Write business proposals and any other sales material
- Meet or exceed sales revenue goals
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes
- Maintain the knowledge digital economy
What are the requirements of the role?
- Circa 5 years of sales experience in digital media. Performance background preferred.
- A solid understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Fluent in the technical landscape of digital/performance meeting
- Proven record of new business success
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A strategic thinker who likes to problem-solve
- Excellent organisational skills
- Result driven with ability to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Highly numerate
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
What can you look forward to?
- Competitive package with high OTE
- Personal development – we offer training and learning courses for all staff
- You’ll be working in the heart of Soho
- Social events which in normal times include wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing, in lockdown they’ve varied from virtual escape rooms to virtual bingo
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care
- Company networks including the parent, together, heritage, proud, and equals networks