IMPORTANT: This role is based in Bangalore but will be supporting US business and involves working alongside a team on the West Coast of the US. We require the successful candidate to work US business hours (9am – 6 pm PST). To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What will you be responsible for?
- Supporting the US buying team on large global accounts with the reporting of mobile and digital media campaigns through Microsoft Excel and other data visualization tools
- Helping with the optimization and efficient spending and pacing of clients’ media budgets
- Helping to maintain and manage campaign performance, tracking, and trafficking
- Supporting on day-to-day management of tech partners such as 3rd party measurement providers
- Maintaining accurate, accessible, and organized documentation
- Assisting the team with the following buying tasks on the account(s): supporting media partner communications, delivering campaigns, suggest recommendations to external and internal partners based on data, working with Ad Ops or measurement partners to deliver trafficking link, updating budget pacing, tracking and measuring client KPIs, troubleshooting data discrepancies, reconciling monthly campaign spends, and ensuring proper entries into the financial system.
What are the requirements of the role?
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university; Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising/Media, or Statistics preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially with VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables in Excel
- Highly numerate, very comfortable with data analysis
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet frequent deadlines
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills