To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter in a PDF format explaining what makes you right for this role.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who can provide support in developing and executing ASO strategies for the APAC market.
What will you be responsible for?
- Support the Head of ASO to develop and execute ASO strategies for our clients in APAC.
- Update, interpret, and analyse app store ranking and sentiment reports, to be presented to clients.
- Perform competitor analysis for clients.
- Develop hypotheses for planning and executing ASO A/B experiments.
- Work with account teams to align ASO and paid media strategies for clients.
- Keep up to date with new developments within the app stores.
What are the requirements of the role?
- 1-3 years’ experience in ASO.
- A strong understanding of ASO concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and a logical, data-driven thinker.
- Great organisation and time-management skills to manage different projects simultaneously.
- Exemplary eye for detail.
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills.