To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What we are looking for?
The Brand Account Manager is responsible for managing accounts at a senior level and managing their teams to ensure the highest level of satisfaction from clients. This role reports to the Account Director.
What you will be responsible for
- Develop compelling brand campaign solutions including consumer and category insights, strategy, channel recommendation.
- Build trusted advisory relationship with clients. Able to support the broader strategic output for clients’ marcom needs.
- Lead and direct all team members to support in the development of channel plans and creative solutions that are planned holistically with the broader media mix.
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across traditional and digital platforms.
- Hands-on project management – collaborate with media owners, agency partners and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide great
What are the requirements of the role?
- Min. Bachelor Degree holder.
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in Media, Consulting, Ad-Agency, Digital Agency, Client side, Marketing or Media owner capacity.
- A confident communicator and eloquent in presenting/selling-in ideas to clients and agency partners.
- Working knowledge of digital buying and trading tech including ad-servers, verification tools and DSP/DMPs etc